Got Transition® is the national organization that provides resources and information for providers, families, and youth. The Got Transition® website features new and innovative strategies to improve transition from pediatric to adult health care.
- Telehealth Toolkit – Full
- List of resources and research for clinicians
- Learn about the 6 Core Elements for Health Care Transition The Six Core Elements™ introduce a structured process to implementing youth to adult health transition for youth and young adults with and without special health care needs.
- Implementation guide to Starting a Transition Improvement Process Using the 6 Core Elements
- 2022 Transition Coding and Payment Tip Sheet
Youth and Young Adults
Learn about the transition journey and get answers to your questions about moving to adult healthcare.
- What is healthcare transition?
- Sample Transition Readiness Assessment for Youth
- Take a quiz: Are You Ready to Transition?
- Overview and list of resources to get started with transition
- Are you ready for transition? List of frequently asked questions
- Questions about Telehealth? Watch this video created by Family Voices and Got Transition®
Learn about how to support your youth to make the transition to adult health care successful.