Do you have questions about your child’s special health care needs? Are you concerned about health insurance coverage? Would you like resources to share with patients and families? Below are links to our partners:
- ABC for Health – Advocacy and Benefits Counseling for Health, Inc. – A public interest law firm connecting Wisconsin families to health care.
- Family Voices of Wisconsin – The State of Wisconsin Affiliate of the national Family Voices Organization.
- Parent to Parent of Wisconsin – Provides support to parents of children with special needs through a one-to-one connection with another parent who has had a similar experience.
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services – Promotes quality of care for children and youth with special health care needs in Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin FACETS – WI Family Assistance Center for Education, Training, and Support offers tools and resources to improve the lives of families of children and youth with disability or special health care needs.
- Wisconsin Family Ties – Provides information on children’ s mental health.
- Wisconsin First Step – Provides information and referral services.
- Wisconsin Medical Home Initiative – The Wisconsin Medical Home Initiative promotes children’s health and development through its direct support to primary care clinicians and families.